Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello August!

It's August 1st ....where did July go? I had a fantastic July filled with travel fun and family. 
We traveled to Ontario CA for my cousins engagement party in the middle of July. I was able to spend time with family I don't get to see very often and I finally got to meet my aunts two adorable grand daughters for the first time. It was a fast 3 days driving to CA and returning to AZ. Our hotel was next to the Ontario Mills shopping center, WOW!! I did get a little retail therapy in, my passion, and on our drive home we stopped in Palm Springs, one of my favorite destinations. I googled to find a new place to eat, I wanted breakfast and hubby wanted lunch. Elmers was the place, it was delicious and I was happy to find a new place to eat. Of course I had to stop at the Home Goods ( they have 2) if you are ever in Palm Springs I highly recommend eating at Elmers and some shopping at the Home Goods. 😉👍🏻❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment