Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween Treat Idea!

Pinner said  I used surgical gloves.  You can find them at Walgreens, Walmart, Rite-Aid.  For the fingers I used Smarties.  Then I filled them rest of the way with mini Hershey candy bars and mini Reeses peanut butter cups, and Hershey Kisses.  I had to add a little ring.  Once filled, I just tied them with craft ribbon.  Easy peasy.

Surgical or cleaning gloves filled with treats! You can find the gloves at Target or Walmart. For the fingers you can use Smarties. Then fill them up with any packaged candy. I don't use any candy containing nuts or peanut butter. I would only add a plastic spider ring if I knew the children would be old enough to avoid a choking hazard. Once filled tie them with any color ribbon. I used orange, purple and black curling ribbon. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment